Our Delivery and Returns Policy
Delivery costs are based on weight and size and sent via the Royal Mail’s Standard Service. Please note, all orders above £50 are delivered free.
If you wish to have your order sent by Royal Mail First Class, then additional fees apply.
Currently we only deliver to United Kingdom postal addresses. If you are outside the United Kingdom however and would like to place an order, then please get in touch with us directly on email@example.com to organise.
OUR RETURNS POLICY INCLUDING OUR CUSTOMERS’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Exchanges and refunds
Returning your product because you’ve changed your mind
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
For online purchases, we'll refund the standard delivery charge if the full order is returned within 14 days. Please note you will have to pay for the postage to send your purchase back, but we will refund this cost along with your purchase price, when we receive the goods.
Returning a faulty item
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return it with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Terms & conditions of our policy
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
- If you have your receipt or order confirmation email, we’ll refund using the original payment method used. If you purchased online with a gift card or voucher, usually we’ll refund you to an e-gift card.
- We’re unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order within 14 days. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
Which products can't be returned?
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 35 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Perishable goods that contain food products (e.g., sweets or chocolate) or which have an expiry date
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, for example:
- Pierced earrings
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
How and when we will refund you when you make a return
When returning your item, the way you originally paid will determine how we refund you.
For returns, we'll process your refund once the item comes back into our warehouse. It can take up to 14 days (usually sooner) for the refund to appear in your bank account, but we'll keep you informed at each stage of our process.