- Original photography and design by Ed
- Blank inside and ready for your personal message
- 280gsm Board made from sustainable sources - FSC
- Supplied with self-seal envelope 120gsm (165mm x165mm)
- Made in Northampton, England
Passion Flower - It’s one of Ed’s favourite flowers. The stunning composition and vibrant colours of the Passion Flower are awe inspiring.
As legend goes, the flower to some resembles the Crown of Thorns and the stamen, the three nails. This is the perfect card to send to someone who’s perhaps lost their nearest and dearest. Or who has just been diagnosed with an illness. Fittingly respectful.
It's always difficult knowing what to say at times like this so we thought we'd include a few lines to help.
- I wish I had the right words, just know I care.
- I don’t know how you feel, but I am here to help in any way I can.
- I am always just a phone call away.
- I am usually up early or late, if you need anything.
- I am so sorry for your loss.
THE STORY BEHIND THE DESIGN ...
We’ve always enjoyed writing and receiving cards. Forget the bank statements, the bills, and letterbox advertising; don’t you just love getting a card in the post? It shows that someone has thought about you longer than the time it takes to update a feed or send a text and has even gone to the trouble of buying and posting a card.
Send a greeting card that makes the most of your kind thought with one of our cards made in Northampton. That’s still the United Kingdom for those in the South East!
160mm x 160mm (16cm x 16cm) our square cards are printed on 280gsm (thick) Board made from sustainable sources. Supplied with a 120gsm easy-seal envelope. Well, you don’t want to waste time licking, do you?
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Delivery costs are based on weight but the great news is that all orders above £50 are delivered free. Get in! Just add products to your cart and the delivery cost will be calculated automatically. Easy-peasy!
Of course we want you to be 100% satisfied with your Ed's Stuff purchases so items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Please take a look at our Returns Policy.
We currently only deliver to the UK. If you’re outside the UK and are keen to get your hands on one of our unique products, drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll make a plan!